• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Alert Template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alert Template

Is there any way to create an alert template? I have a set of conditions that I want to monitor and they remain same for all charts, so wondering if I can create the alert template once and apply to all

Hello,

There is not a way to save an Alert template currently. However, we are currently tracking user demand for this feature, using tracking ID # SFT-636, and I'll be happy to add your vote to the suggestion, if you would like.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Please add my vote as well, Dave. Thanks!

Comment

I've added your vote - Thank you.
        Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I wanted to open up a thread but I see there's already a lot of people asking for alert templates, so if you could add my vote, would be great.

And another suggestion: could it be possible to set it within a drawing tools template? So that if I use this drawing tool, an automatic alert will be added, according to the settings I have in that tool?

Comment

Originally posted by dabbeljoe View Post
            I wanted to open up a thread but I see there's already a lot of people asking for alert templates, so if you could add my vote, would be great.

And another suggestion: could it be possible to set it within a drawing tools template? So that if I use this drawing tool, an automatic alert will be added, according to the settings I have in that tool?
            Could you elaborate further on your second suggestion? As in, you would like to be able to attach an alert template to a drawing tool? What would the alert be in this instance?
            Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yeah, like when I use the fibonacci retracement tool, I automatically will get an email, a pop-up and a sound signal when it reaches the 88.6% level for example, without having to set it up each time.

I use alerts all the time and now I have to draw in a line or fib extention tool and click 24 times and fill in my email and subject, where I will have to click twice if you can built in this alert template in the tool itself.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

I'll make sure to add your vote to SFT-636 and send a new feature request with your specific alert template suggestion.

Comment

too bad it didn't make it to the update, do you think there's a change later?

Comment

I have no additional information on these features.

The best resource for finding out when a feature has been added would be to monitor the release notes:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by FMtrader, 03-15-2019, 02:30 AM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post James108  
                    Started by timko, Today, 08:18 AM
                    0 responses