NT8 Browsing for folders - Import/Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Browsing for folders - Import/Export

The control for browsing for file (e.g. to import) is awful as you have to click up folders one at a time.

We should be able to go straight to drive and work down. Also, each time I have to import something it forgets the folder I just went to so I have to copy and paste the path because it's so cumbersome.

Also, when I'm exporting in NT7 is could hold down Shift and Down Arrow to highlight multiple strategies, I can't do that in NT8 because you have this stupid check box. Now I wouldn't mind the check box if I could use the space bar to toggle it, but you haven't even enabled the space bar so I have to leave my keyboard and go to mouse each time to check the stupid checkbox.

Didn't Steve Jobs teach you guys anything? This interface is a serious step backwards.

... even creating Instrument lists urgh... I'm not going into the details... Just think about it! Not to mention the fact that I still can't create an exchange or a currency! I know you've added some more currencies, but you still don't have the Indonesian Ringgit.

What am I supposed to do for Shanghai, Shenzhen or even BSE in India? I can trade Shanghai via IB and I'm sure Shenzhen, Turkey and Russia will be available in the not to distant future.

Thank you. As discussed on numerous threads, we will be replacing our custom file explorer dialogue with the standard Windows file dialogue soon.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post RideMe
    by RideMe

Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
    0 responses