Charts don't load correctly on start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts don't load correctly on start up

I have multiple charts (about 30) in my startup workspace. Sometime the charts don’t load all the correct data. Sometimes the chart will load data up and till the point where NT was last exited.

In order to correct this, I adjust the days to load parameter to cause a reload and that fixes it.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this to us. Does your workspace include custom scripts applied to charts? If not, can you please send a copy of your workspace, so that I can plug it in on my end and see if I can replicate the unexpected behavior? If your workspace does include custom scripts, can you create a new one without any, which will also reproduce the issue, and share that one?
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by James108 View Post
      I have multiple charts (about 30) in my startup workspace. Sometime the charts don’t load all the correct data. Sometimes the chart will load data up and till the point where NT was last exited.

In order to correct this, I adjust the days to load parameter to cause a reload and that fixes it.
      There are some issues we're aware of that will be fixed in B7 as outlined here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...1&postcount=30

If your issue is outside the scope of those issues, please let us know what may be different in your setup than what we have already identified.

If you're unable to conclude what might be causing issues for us to reproduce, we'll be releasing B7 in a matter of weeks which have fixes in place -please test again after that update and let us know if you still experience issues.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Not sure if it is my issue is covered or not.

when this happens and I do a reload all historical data, the issues clears.

What i noticed today is that if I exit NT say at 7:30 and restart it at 9:30 some of the charts will only have data loaded to 7:30 if other words it is not automatically loading the missing data.

I have record historical data turned off.

I will see if this still persist in B7

Comment

Hi this issue still persists in B7

EDIT: This morning (1204) I had to reload Historical data two times in order to get the chart loaded correctly
          Last edited by James108; 12-04-2015, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by haas88, 03-21-2024, 02:22 AM
          18 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post haas88
          by haas88

Started by Board game geek, Today, 02:20 AM
          0 responses
          1 view