Disappearing annotations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearing annotations

Most of my annotations and drawing disappear on some workspaces. This usually happens after a few days of not using NT. Sometimes they stay, many times they do not. As you can understand, this is highly annoying! On previous versions of NT I understand you have to start NT after 30 days or so or the annotations disappear, but this is only a few days. Hope you guys can fix this.
    Oh, I am running Windows 10.

Hello martied16,

Thank you for writing in. Could you please provide me with a workspace this behavior has occurred with as well as letting me know the date/time/value of a specific drawing object that should be displaying but is not? This will help us to narrow down the cause of the issue and get this resolved in future releases.

The workspace can be found in your Documents\NinjaTrader 8\workspaces folder. Please email it to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com along with the information requested above. In the body of the email, please include a link to this forum post: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=80650

Thank you in advance.
    Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
    9 responses