Collapse

NT8B6 Ichimoku indicator stops drawing SpanA/B on regular half chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached is the updated indicator zip file, which resolved some of the plotting issues. In addition, Ichimoku signals are also shown, which are based on the document shown on http://www.ichimokutrader.com/signals.html

Please note the following:
    1. The Kumo cloud outline colors are drawn using user input selection.
    2. Display of the legend, strong, neutral or weak signals could also be selected via user input.
    3. See the legend on the explanation of the signal codes.
    4. The offset future cloud will only be shown when there is more than BBase bars on the chart.
    5. The source codes included some testing statements, which could be removed or revised later.

I would appreciate any comments and bug reports to further improve this indicator.
    Attached Files

Comment

I like that displacement on the left is finally fixed. Not sure if legend works correctly when changing settings in indicator. Works initially, but doesn't seem to be re-adding if check that checkbox for indicator that is already on the chart.
      In terms of signals - lots of signals - maybe too many - not clear when to enter/exit when too many "Strong" signals - maybe need some more filtering to filter most probable signals.
      But overall - will definitely use this version - like how it draws clouds now...
      Thanks

Comment

Best Ichimoku commercial indicator for NT7

Hi Guys,

Really sorry to be spamming your thread but for some reason I am not able to post a new thread. I just wanted to know if you could recommend a good ichimoku cloud indicator for NT7. There seem to be a few out there in the market at different prices but I can't find any reviews or testimonies of which one might be most accurate and has all the predictive cloud and signal features included. I want ot buy one and start using it soon, but I just want to make sure that I buy the right one that works properly with NT7 and updates with the price action.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry again for the spam!

Comment

Hello dilian01,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums!

Thanks for recognizing that you are posting in the wrong forum/thread. To create a new thread you would select the correct forum (in this case could be Charting or Miscellaneous Support) and at the top of the forum is the red button "New Thread".

In the forums we do have a file sharing area where members can upload/download indicators and there are a couple that you may be interested in here:

If you would like a 3rd party built indicator then we can also point you in that direction.
          Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by dilian01 View Post
            Hi Guys,

Really sorry to be spamming your thread but for some reason I am not able to post a new thread. I just wanted to know if you could recommend a good ichimoku cloud indicator for NT7. There seem to be a few out there in the market at different prices but I can't find any reviews or testimonies of which one might be most accurate and has all the predictive cloud and signal features included. I want ot buy one and start using it soon, but I just want to make sure that I buy the right one that works properly with NT7 and updates with the price action.

For NT7, do you see where this one draws the arrows for trade signals, and paints the background indicating when you should be long? (It does the same for short, but is not shown on this chart). You can actually choose which parameters would constitute your signals. It is the most accurate, even if I say so myself. It will even shift your chart on its own if necessary so that one can see the Kumo plotted. (The chart margins will be restored when the indicator is removed.

Send me a PM for a trial version.

Comment

Originally posted by dilian01 View Post
              Hi Guys,

How about these?

ref: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...t.php?p=394350

Comment

IchimokuSignal

music_p13
                Please see the latest Ichimoku indicator beta version, completely rewritten using SharpDX. Your comments (bugs, etc) will be appreciated.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kkc2015 View Post
                  music_p13
                  Please see the latest Ichimoku indicator beta version, completely rewritten using SharpDX. Your comments (bugs, etc) will be appreciated.
                  Thanks a lot! Looks great!
                  Will let know if I find any issues there...

Comment

Ichimoku Final Useful Version Indicator

Can somebody please post a valid working indicator version of Ichimoku ?

Comment

Hello vishwakalra,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums!

Please review the NT8 indicator file sharing area in addition to what has been posted previously in this thread. For your convenience, here is a link to the NT8 file sharing area: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ks.php?catid=7
                      Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post DynamicTest  
                      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes