Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Shares

Hi NT,

Thanks for NT8. Heaps of cool things,one thing that I liked was the windows start bar is locked out when charts go full screen,

Secondly, I kinda like the free-scroll, however it isn't quite free as appears to move 1 bar at a time, as opposed to complete free-scrolling. Secondly, having to hold the control key is kinda annoying.

Ok, the bug I'm reporting is when I load any Aussie stocks into NT8, the chart will let me draw any object however after it is drawn it immeadiately dissappears :/

Looked in the seach however I couldn't find anything,

Please help.

Thanks.

Chris.

Hello cbc00,

Thanks for your comments and feedback.

Regarding the free scrolling I'm not seeing that, can you confirm that that you left click and hold in the chart area then hold down the Ctrl key and move the mouse up down and all around? Here is a short video of what I see: http://screencast.com/t/UVzUWkrRh

Regarding the aussie stock issue, have you tried drawing on any other instrument other than an aussie stock and if so does the same thing occur?

Have you tried this on a new workspace, new chart with no template or indicators loaded, is so does the same thing occur?

Please provide the specifics so I can try to recreate on my end:
    1) Data feed connection
    2) Specific instrument(s) used
    3) time frame of instrument bars
    4) Bar type used.
    5) Draw object type tested (are there any types that stay?)
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the response. No issue with the free scroll. I just didn't like how it snaps to each bar. No big deal tho.

Ok, so I created a new workspace. I used stock code "WOW", I loaded this instument into the instuments section, I loaded it as WOW,Australian Dollar, ASX exchange and as Yahoo as data provider under product code "WOW.AX".

Then whenever I draw something it disspears straight away.

I'm using EOD, Ohlc, I tried with candles and it didn't work either. I noticed that if I scroll back then the drawings (in this case ruler) doesn't work.

Thanks
      Last edited by cbc00; 11-30-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Hello cbc00,

Thanks for your reply.

I followed the steps you provided (thank-you) to try to recreate the issue however none of the draw objects disappeared. Here is a short, silent video of this: http://screencast.com/t/HxS88QiP

Please send in your log and trace files to platform support so that I can see if any errors are being generated in your system. To do this, please go to Help>email platformsupport make sure to provide your e-mail address and in the subject line provide Atten: Paul and a link to this thread.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes