Crash after IQFeed disconnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash after IQFeed disconnect

After IQFeed disconnected the log displays the following below. The last bit repeated thousands of times. The GUI then becomes unresponsive. While exiting the application I receive the popup of Unhandled exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. The NT8 crashes.

2015-12-04 10:40:46:021|1|2|1 => IQ: Primary connection=Disconnecting, Price feed=Disconnecting
    2015-12-04 10:40:46:039|3|16|Failed to call OnRender for 'Dot': 'HRESULT: [0x88990016], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_PUSH_POP_UNBALANCED/PushPopUnbalanced], Message: The push and pop calls were unbalanced.
    '
    2015-12-04 10:40:46:039|3|16|Failed to call OnRender for 'Dot': 'HRESULT: [0x88990001], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_STATE/WrongState], Message: The object was not in the correct state to process the method.
    '
    2015-12-04 10:40:46:039|3|16|Failed to call OnRender for 'Dot': 'HRESULT: [0x88990001], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_STATE/WrongState], Message: The object was not in the correct state to process the method.
    '

Hello,

Can you please tell me what version you have installed which can be found under Help->About.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris,
      I'm using Beta 7

Comment

To forward your log and trace files please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the following boxes:
        • Log and trace files
        • Workspace files and UI settings

Comment

Are you still able to reproduce this behavior when disconnecting from IQFeed? If so please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the following boxes:
          • Log and trace files
          • Workspace files and UI settings

Comment

Hi Christopher,
            I haven't been able to reproduce the same issue since upgrading to Beta 7, but I am having issues still when my data feed tries to reconnect. It will tell me that I am reconnected but no new data comes through. See example picture of my market analyzer. I need to restart NT8 to get the feeds working again.
            Attached Files

Comment

Can you tell me what version of IQFeed Client Software you currently have installed.

Comment

IQFeed Version 5.1.3.1

Comment

To forward your log and trace files please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Also can you please tell me the date and time this last occurred.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post GLFX005
                  by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM