NT8 connection problem on IB adviser account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 connection problem on IB adviser account

Just found this problem, when I establish NT8 connecting with IB adviser account, the Positions(control center tab) for all client accounts are not get loaded and same problem is also for info update on Accounts(control center tab).

When connecting NT8 with individual account, it works fine.

Thanks for reporting.

I expect that to be working. One problem is we don't have any internal FA accounts accessible for testing. We could start with contacting via email and we will start with grabbing your trace and log files and go from there. If you would be willing to coordinate an hour window sometime this week where I could ask one of our developers to take a quick look that would be most helpful but could understand any reserve to doing that you might have.

Please send in trace and log files via NinjaTraders Help > Mail To Support and put ATTN: Brett in the subject line and reference this forum post.

Comment

Has this issue been resolved?

I can be of service to NT to get this sorted out. I have an FA account and am willing to spend the time to get this issue dealt with. I cannot imagine it to be so complex as NT 7 had this working perfectly. Or is this work in progress?
      Last edited by elliot5; 05-02-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Would be appreciated.

Can you check into making a copy of your FA account as a 'demo' account. If you already have one great, if you don't you typically have to call into IB support to get a duplicate demo account created for you.

If that works then would be awesome to have access. Please send over the demo to [email protected] ATTN: Brett.

Thank You.

Comment

On the case sir

Comment

Demo IB Advisor Account Attn Brett

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
            Would be appreciated.

Can you check into making a copy of your FA account as a 'demo' account. If you already have one great, if you don't you typically have to call into IB support to get a duplicate demo account created for you.

If that works then would be awesome to have access. Please send over the demo to [email protected] ATTN: Brett.

Thank You.

Brett I have created the demo account. Will be active tomorrow. I have sent the details to the mail address above.

Comment

Thanks for putting together. I got it in. Will give it a go.

Comment

Hello millridge,

Could you please verify that your FA accounts are in the same denomination in TWS as you have them set in NinjaTrader 8?

To check TWS:
                - Click the account icon in the upper left corner of TWS
                - Use the account dropdown selector to select each account individually and note what the denomination is

To check NinjaTrader 8:
                - Navigate to the Accounts tab of the Control Center
                - Right click on an account and select "Edit account"
                - Verify the denomination matches what you see in TWS for that account

After verifying and making the necessary changes in NinjaTrader 8, please disconnect and reconnect to TWS.

If the issue still persists, please let us know so we may investigate further.
                Michael M.NinjaTrader Quality Assurance

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
                3 responses
                0 likes