Additional overloads for Draw. objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional overloads for Draw. objects

I'd like to request additional overloads to Draw objects that have a OutlineBrush such as the Dot, Diamond, Arrows, etc. Currently there is access only to the AreaBrush

Some examples;
    Draw.Arrow*(NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, int barsAgo, double y, Brush areaBrush, Brush outlineBrush)
    Draw.Arrow*(NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, DateTime time, double y, Brush areaBrush, Brush outlineBrush)

Draw.Arrow*(NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, int barsAgo, double y, Brush areaBrush, Brush outlineBrush, bool drawOnPricePanel)
    Draw.Arrow*((NinjaScriptBase owner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, DateTime time, double y, Brush areaBrush, Brush outlineBrush, bool drawOnPricePanel)

And, since there isn't a way to programmatically create a template, it would be nice to have the isGlobal available with Brushes.

Draw.Arrow*((NinjaScriptBase o wner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, int barsAgo, double y, bool isGlobal, Brush areaBrush, Brush outlineBrush)
    Draw.Arrow*((NinjaScriptBase o wner, string tag, bool isAutoScale, DateTime time, double y, bool isGlobal, Brush areaBrush, Brush outlineBrush)

Having access to Brushes means we can create some cool looking indicators and objects like this... http://screencast.com/t/3gbId5b7xCpt
    The set of arrows on the left are made programmatically. The arrows on the right I had to make a template and then manually edit the xml file to change the OutlineBrushSerialize. This places limitations on vendors to create unique a cool looking stuff.

Thanks,
    Zac

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I have submitted these items to development as a feature request regarding the Overloads for all of the drawing tools in general.

Thank you as always for the submission.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kawalecld, Today, 12:21 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kawalecld  
    Started by exjayess, Today, 11:04 AM
    1 response
    0 likes