Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Control Center Window disappeared

Very weird...
    I recompiled an indicator....(probably still had errors even though it recompiled)....after which NT8 locked up. The windows went white and unresponsive, so I had to kill NT8 thru the Windows Task Manager. When I restarted, the only windows that came back were the Output, Indicators Edit, and one chart. The Control Center never comes back.

I have tried the usual Windows 'tricks' to coax a lost or mis-placed Windows to come back but to no avail....

Without the Control screen, it makes it difficult to make the usual graceful exit from NT8.

I did a complete reboot of the PC....no change. When I start NT8 it goes right back to the three screens...and no Control Center.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by photog53; 12-10-2015, 02:51 PM.

Hi photog53,

If you launch NT8 in safe mode (hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard + launch NT8 in your usual fashion), do you see this same behavior?

If you don't, if you re-open your workspace that was open when this happened, does it reintroduce the behavior?
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I finally just reinstalled NT8....(on my development box and such things are quick).....
      If it happens again, I will try your suggestion.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Belfortbucks  
      Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post zstheorist