B7 - NT's Toolbar Overflow Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B7 - NT's Toolbar Overflow Bug

Create a New Chart and adjust it's size so that only the first 4 or 5 buttons/menuitems of NT's toolbar are visible.. You'll notice an overflow dropdown appears on the far right (left of the interval link) that allows you to get to and use any items currently not visible..

Now maximize that chart, and then minimize it again back to it's smaller size..

Notice the overflow dropdown is now gone!

Now adjust the size of the chart vertically (up or down) to whatever size, and overflow dropdown is still gone..

Now adjust the size of the chart horizontally, in any of the smallest of ways (left or right), and the overflow will reappear again..

-=Edge=-
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Control center drop down arrow missing when contracted ??

It seems that if you expand the Control Center horizontally to where you can see all of the menu items at the top....and if you then contract it horizontally to hide some top menu items....no drop down arrow appears to reveal what is now hidden....seems to be working this way for me currently....

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
      It seems that if you expand the Control Center horizontally to where you can see all of the menu items at the top....and if you then contract it horizontally to hide some top menu items....no drop down arrow appears to reveal what is now hidden....seems to be working this way for me currently.
      I see this as well, although I'm not sure if the control center ever had an overflow menu.. But I'd agree that if it doesn't or didn't have one before, it surely wouldn't hurt anything to have one there also..

-=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Hello,

I was able to reproduce this behavior on my end as well. I have forwarded this to our development team and I will follow up as soon as I gather additional information.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes