Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Data @ every last candle !

Hello..

I am new to Ninja and trying demo version before going for licensed version.

When I installed NT8 everything was fine and worked really well.But the next day when I opened NT8 all the instruments which I had showed bad data either at "last candle (current candle which is forming)" or in previous candles.

I tried many times to solve the problem - by complete reload of historical data / deleting DB and importing new historical data.Nothing Works and I am bit worried too.

I have attached screenshots of the same for clear understanding.This is an example, for all the instruments(currency pairs) last candle is similar to this.

Note : If Bad data is coming from FXCM servers means then it needs to be shown in chart next time when I open NT8. Its not so, Only the last candle ( current candle eg: 9pm candle ) shows bad data and if you close NT8 and restart after 5 mins.. then previous candle (9pm is fine) but current candle (9:05pm ) shows erratic candle.

Any help will be really useful.Thanks in Advance
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Billa; 12-15-2015, 08:55 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We have been investigating a similar issue with the FXCM adapter. Can you please add a VOL indicator to your chart, and tell me if you see a very large spike in volume on that bar? Also, does this occur when you switch back and forth between instruments, or does it occur in other cases, too?
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi Dave,

Thanks for replying.

Yes, I added the VOL indicator and checked, as you mentioned it has large spike for volume in that particular bar.

This happens when we switch between instruments and switch time frames.

If you allow the NT to run continously, the other candles forming next to it are fine. But if you switch time frames (or Instruments) then immediately the current candle gets bad data.Not sure how this happens.

Added screenshots also for your reference.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Billa; 12-16-2015, 08:44 PM. Reason: Added screenshots

Comment

Thank you for verifying that. We have actually been investigating this particular issue lately, and I'm happy to report that earlier this week we pushed a fix which resolves the issue on our most recent internal build. You should see the issue resolved when the Beta 8 build is released, and please keep this issue in mind to re-test at that time.

Comment

Sure Dave..Glad to know that.Any idea about when Beta 8 will be released ? (approx.?)

Comment

We do not have a release date set just yet, but I do not imagine it will be very far off. We have a few enhancements planned for Beta 8 that I think will make a lot of people happy.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
            13 responses
            0 likes