Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT 8 not conecting to Interactive brokers again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8 not conecting to Interactive brokers again?

NT 8 has been working fine but then today for some reason it will not connect to IB. I tired login and out. rebooting the computer several times and even leaving it off for 5 min in between and still will not connect to Interactive brokers.
    not sure what has changed since yesterday but i missed teh morning trade session.

Any idea how i can fix this????

Hi Logan b,

Beta 8 came out today, have you upgraded? If so, please upgrade and attempt connection once more.

Also, you will need to update to the latest versions of TWS or IB Gateway, depending on the method you've chosen to connect with.
    <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

I just updated ninjatrader 8 to 8.0.0.8 and it still is not connecting to interactive brokers.......

Comment

Live IB account connection with B08 works. I've had issues with previous versions most likely because of multiple accounts were attached and NT 8 was not able to handle it while NT 7 has/had not issues. Now NT 8 works just fine as well. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi Logan b,

Did you also update IB Gateway/Trader Workstation (they are no longer bundled together) to their latest versions?
          <span class="name">Alex C.</span><span class="title">NinjaTrader Customer Service</span><iframe name="sig" id="sigFrame" src="/support/forum/core/clientscript/Signature/signature.php" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="border-style: none;width: 100%; height: 120px;"></iframe>

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fwendolynlpxz, Today, 05:19 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post fwendolynlpxz  
          Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 12:06 AM
          11 responses
          0 likes