Drawing Fibonacci Retracements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Fibonacci Retracements

Hello, i did a search on NT8 forums and could not see anything on this.

Is there a known issue with drawing Fib Retracements etc. It would appear when applying to a chart under 'Drawing Tools' the global cursor lines do not match and are out of alignment with the fib lines that appear - I just tried this on NT7 and the cross hairs and the draw tool cursor align exactly with price. So this would appear to be an issue but i dont see reported unless i am missing it. This is likely the case with other Fib tools.

Also the properties section for changing properties seems to take a loooong time to appear and then close. Is there a way to group the drawing objects ie those generated in an indicator vs those applied directly using the 'Drawing Tools' this would make the selection easier when there are many 100s of drawing objects in the list

thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

Does this only occur when you have your chart maximized? If so this will be fixed in the next release Beta 8. Once Beta 8 is available please let me know if you can reproduce this behavior on your end.

Currently there is not an option to group drawing object however I will forward this to our development team for consideration.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello thanks for reply, out of interest what is the issue regarding chart being maximised?

I have just experienced this with this i reported today http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=81774
      thinking it was resolved in clearing up logic of setting Brush and Draw.Text -
      when the chart window is NOT maximised it seems to be fine - as soon as i maximise it the chart window freezes through price is updated but i cannot select anything not even another tab?
      Just want to check if this may be related and if there is a registered bug # or if you just checked this today with the Fib issues.

thanks

Comment

After upgrading to Beta 8 are you still able to reproduce this behavior on your end when the chart is maximized.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi  
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes