Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visible/unvisible drawing objects

Hello NT,

as I'm using the visible method of drawing objects I find it very usefull. There is at only situation where difficult to use. I have plenty of drawing object on the chart (at analysis), and I hided more objects. When I'd like to unhide the hided objects it can be very time consuming to find that elements, e.t.c. when do you have more than 40-50. Is it possible to give to the hided element name an separete color(gray)? So you can see at first glance what are hided or locked. The lock is easier because of you can easily identify that on the chart.

Thanks Ron.

Hello rontrade,

Thanks for your post.

Can you provide more context here? Are these Ninjascript created objects or manually drawn but set invisible?

Do you think it would be better for the invisible objects to be a color or to be transparent but have say a dashed outline?
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Paul,

I mean manually drawn objects. But if You'll use script and You would like to see the all objects would be sure good to see the hided /locked element too.
      I mean the color would be better darker color (if the background dark gray) then color of visible objects.
      (Or before the name would be placed a small icon, like as lock/unlock, hide/unhide, all charts/separete chart. I'm using advance autodesk drawing program and I recognise the advantage of usefull features. So I'd have like noticig if You would improve the drawing tools. :-)
      But I'd have another difficulty. When I have more elements on chart, and I'd like to amend them to another preset, it would be very usefull (impossible) with one clcik.=>
      1. On the chart I can't able to select more elements.
      2. If I go in drawing objects window, I can able to select more objects, but I can't able to set to another presets only then I select one by one.
      It would be very usefull (for me) when I could select more elements on the chart, after then I'll go to drawing objects window, and the selected element will remain highlighted, so I could make them change (only load) the settings using presets, or visible/unvisible/lock/unlock. The handlong of the objects will be more faster, If somebody make a lot of manually analisys, so a lot of drawing objects on the chart. -But this is my own opinion.-

thanks. Ron
      Last edited by rontrade; 01-14-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Hello Ron,

Thanks for your reply.

I have sent in a feature request for both items. I will update this thread when I have any further information.

Thank-you for your suggestions and we appreciate your participation in the beta testing.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses