Collapse

BUG [B8]: Background color of Market Analyzer columns reverts to the default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG [B8]: Background color of Market Analyzer columns reverts to the default

When restoring a workspace with a MarketAnalyzer window, or when loading a saved MarketAnalyzer template, the background colors of columns reverts to the default value (transparent.) This only affects the root background color of a column; background colors set by conditions continue to be applied as specified by the conditions.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please tell me what version of NInjaTrader 8 you have installed which can be found under Help->About.

Also if you load your Market Analyzer template a second time within the same window are the saved colors reflected.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This was reported internally and will be resolved in B9 -- #9236
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

As stated in the title of the thread, I am using version 8.0.0.8 ("B8" for short.)

Installing the template multiple times has the same result: The background colors of the columns are not restored. I now also notice that the text foreground colors are also not restored.

I have attached the template I'm using.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
          This was reported internally and will be resolved in B9 -- #9236
          The problem persists in 8.0.0.11. Loading a MarketAnalyzer template does not bring in any custom colors. Very briefly, as the template is loading, the colors appear but they quickly disappear again.

Also, it would be nice if we were able to set column widths without that automated resizing of remaining columns that's been annoying since NT 7.

Comment

So I may test using your files please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Template files".

Comment

[RC2] Market Analyzer columns revert to default colors

RC2 has improved the retention of custom colors when loading a template. However, if after you've loaded the custom color template, you edit a column that had specified background and foreground colors, you will notice that they have reverted to the default properties.

So, loading a template is fine. Editing any column property causes a rollback to default colors.
              Last edited by tradesmart; 10-25-2016, 05:06 AM. Reason: Change title to RC2 from B8

Comment

I was able to reproduce this on my end as well. I will forward this to our development team and follow up once I gather additional information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                14 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Handclap0241  
                Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes