Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ATM strategy for two accounts at teh same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM strategy for two accounts at teh same time?

Hello, I trade actually with NT8 (0.0.8 beta) with a simple ATM strategy on a live account. So I remember that I can use the account group function in NT7 to trade simultaneously on different accounts. This function is unfortunately missing in NT8.

So my question is, how can I trade simultaneously on live account in NT8 and on a sim account in NT8, preferably with an ATM strategy?

Thanks for helping

Christian

Hello Christian,

Group account functionality has been removed from NinjaTrader 8.

There is not a way to trade to multiple accounts simultaneously built into NinjaTrader 8.

There is a feature request to re-implement groups accounts and this is being tracked with ID# SFT-889. I can add your vote toward this if you would like.

This functionality could be created in a custom coded addon if you are interested in creating this or contracting the work of creating an addon such as this to a consultant.

Would you like a list of professional NinjaScript consultants who would be able to create this script at your request?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for your replay. I am interesting in programming addon because I have programming experience, so where can I find more information about how programming NT addon?

A list of professional NinjaScript consultants who would be able to create this script at my request would be helpful.

Christian

Comment

Hi Christian,

The help guide will have the information you need to create this addon.

You can loop through all connected accounts using the Account object available to the NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Addons namespace.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ount_class.htm

Using this you can query the account and position, place orders, modify orders, and cancel orders.

With these tools you can detect an order has been placed with one account, and then use the information of that order to place the same order to a different account.

I will have a member of our business development follow up with you with a list to professional NinjaScript consultants.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Christian

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem partners with a number of programming consultants that offer custom coding for the NinjaTrader environment.

Below is a link to these Certified NinjaScript Consultants. You may place your mouse cursor over each one for a short description.
          http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Part...ultants.php#81

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance
          Jared M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post nandhumca  
          Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM