Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback, Market Replay, TT Credits Issue

I am on NT 8.0.0.8.

I have Static SuperDOM working as expected. However, while running a strategy during playback connection using market replay data, I get an error on submitting an order. The first error message is that it was unable to submit order and that the strategy has sent cancel requests, attempted to close the position, and terminated itself. The next error message states that my order cannot be submitted because I have insufficient TT credits on my NT account left to close open position(s).

The playback connection using market replay was for 1/4/2016 around 9:41am. The instrument was ES 03-16. I do have errors in my log/trace files, but those errors were regarding indicators from prior charts. I used a clean chart with only the strategy running which uses no indicators but instead private data series. It was also a new workspace with all other workspaces closed.

I tested my live account using a live trade this afternoon and did not have any problems at all with insufficient TT credits. This was a manual trade and not a trade placed through a strategy, however.

Tonight, I used the example strategy SampleMACrossover but just changed the entry for long as Open[0] > Open[1] and vice versa for the short entry so that it would trigger faster. The exact same error occurred in market replay as my prior strategy (the insufficient TT credits error). This leads me to believe this is an error with NT8 and not with my scripts.

Thank you for any help.

Can you please email me:
    • License key you are using to test NT8
    • Your Log and trace files
    • Your Workspace and UI settings.

You will find your license key by going to Help-> License Key

You can email us by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support.

Please make sure to check both 'log and traces' and expand the 'other files' section to check 'Workspace files and UI settings".

Please reference the following url: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=82306
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
    1 response
    0 likes