Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple issues with 'Apply ATM Strategy'

Hi,

There is a new function 'Apply ATM Strategy' in the positions window context menu.
    The problem with that is it allows adding unlimited ATMs to a single position.
    If the given position already have an ATM attached, the menu should be greyed out, or reject additional ATMs.

Additionally: What if the user enter a position with ATM, and enter a position without ATM, and then click on the 'Apply ATM Strategy'? In this case only the outstanding part of the position should be ATMed.

dotnet

Hello dotnet, thank you for your post and feedback!

I will submit a feature request for when entering a position with an ATM, in the positions tab and when attaching an ATM Strategy to either have the option greyed out, a message rejection, or a verification message stating that there's an ATM already attached and if you would like to proceed (some users may want to reverse the position by adding another ATM).

I see what you're saying with your second feature request. When entering multiple positions with the same instrument, the positions tab doesn't separate the orders, so when they're combined, you're unable to attach an ATM to the specific order. I will also submit this as a feature request.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
    16 responses
    0 likes