Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 14251.rs1_release. 160124-1059

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 14251.rs1_release. 160124-1059

Ninjatrader 8.0.0.8 build no longer starts up after an upgrade to the above caption Windows build. No issues with NT7.

Originally posted by sushihammer View Post
    Ninjatrader 8.0.0.8 build no longer starts up after an upgrade to the above caption Windows build. No issues with NT7.
    I hate to ask.......but did you reinstall the NT8 after the Windows 10 Pro update.

Comment

I did uninstall NTB8 using Revo Unistaller to clean out any registry keys and any left over items right after the windows upgrade and still B8 will not start up on a clean install. There appears to be an attempt for the B8 program to launch when you double click the B8 Desktop shortcut but that's as far as it goes. Attempted to launch B8 from the Task Manager and as well as in compatibility windows 7 mode but no luck there either.

Comment

I did uninstall NTB8 using Revo Unistaller to clean out any registry keys and any left over items right after the windows upgrade and still B8 will not start up on a clean install. There appears to be an attempt for the B8 program to launch when you double click the B8 Desktop shortcut but that's as far as it goes. Attempted to launch B8 from the Task Manager and as well as in compatibility windows 7 mode but no luck there either.
        Weird........the only other thing I can think of is the security settings for your new 10 program. Maybe it sees it as a threat or something to your computer. But I would think it would give you a warning or something.

Also I know there are several people on here with Windows 10 Pro running NT8 with it.

I'm glad you posted that
        Last edited by Sinks; 01-29-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

What AntiVirus are you using?

Comment

I had the same issue with that windows build. To resolve it, I reverted back to the previous build, and uninstalled/re-installed NT8.

Comment

Windows Defender but is disabled.

Came across this just recent: Windows 10 update leads to problems with AgenaTrader start

Comment

We have not had the opportunity to internally test all builds of WIndows 10.

Does the same occur on a fully supported Windows 10 release?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
                  We have not had the opportunity to internally test all builds of WIndows 10.

Does the same occur on a fully supported Windows 10 release?
                  Thus far problem is only being experienced with this most recent windows 10 preview release. Hope that helps.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                  47 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post aligator  
                  Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post jaybedreamin