Market Analyzer Rule Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer Rule Processing

Can you please adjust the Market Analyzer condition rule processing. Right now, the Market Analyzer processes the conditions from top down. Once one of the conditions are met (first one that meets the criteria), it stops processing the other conditions.

You can see from the image that the "NZDUSD" M15 CCI is both above CCI 25 and above 150. It should have colored the background LawnGreen but instead it stayed Blue.

Please modify the rule processing so that it continues to process the the conditions down the list and the last condition that is met is used. This would allow for a more flexible and robust custom market analyzer.

Also, I think it would be a good idea if you could add another conditional to the condition. Example like

crosses above _______ and is greater than _____________

greater than ________ and less than ____________

Also, There is also no way to move the conditions up and down the priority list after they are created. This is imperative if you don't change the way the conditions are processed right now.
    Attached Files

Bump.

Can someone explain to me the rule processing currently set for the Market Analyzer Columns?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Since the first Cell condition for example greater than 25 is triggered this would not trigger the next condition such as greater than 150 since the first cell condition is still being recognized.

There is not currently an option to configure and, if statements within the Cell conditions area however I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

In the meantime you can setup Alerts to trigger once single or multiple conditions are met such as greater than 25 and greater than 150, etc. which would then be displayed within the Alerts window.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Configuring Alerts:

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chris,

Thank you for the response. So essentially if the first rule is hit, it stops processing all the other conditions. In that case, I suggest creating a way to move the conditions up and down the priority list. That way you can rearrange the rules instead of having to delete and recreate them in a specific order in order to meet the needs.

Comment

When the value is still for example greater than 25 it would still recognize this condition even when above 150 since there is not currently an option to add and if statements within the conditions however I have forwarded this to our development team.

Comment

This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-1161.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes