Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading Account Not Syncing Right

Hi,

I just got a demo account setup with both NinjaTrader and MB Trading. MB Trading is handling the brokerage and the data and NinjaTrader is the platform.

I followed the instructions and was able to get the data feed from MB Trading up and running. I then followed the steps to point my account to their demo account (It was previously the SIM101 Account) and I enabled my strategy to start taking trades.

The issue is that somehow the account is not syncing right to my trades / strategies. I have restarted the program 4 or 5 times and every time it runs wrong. The trades are being labeled wrong, and being executed wrong. For example I have trades labeled as profit targets but they show large losses. The Entry names show Profit Target and Stop Loss which is obviously suppose to be the exit names, so something is obviously off.

I have attached an image so you can see what I am referring to. I am not sure if the bug is on the NinjaTrader side or the MB Trading side, but I would like to know if anyone has had any experience across these two platforms if they have ran into anything like this.

Any tips or troubleshooting advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Correct it appears something within your database is not currently in sync which is causing the entry orders to be actually exit orders. Can you please repair the database using the steps provided below.

• Tools->Options->Data tab->Repair DB
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Generate a new report

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses