• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

IB Connection Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Connection Yellow

I can't connect to TWS anymore through NT806. The only change I made was opening another account at IB so I'm running 2 accounts under one user connection to TWS. I can connect to NT7 with no issues. Is this a known issue for NT8 and if so is there a work around? Thanks

Can you confirm - does this occur when you have the latest version of the beta installed? The current version is 8.0.0.8.
    • Get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key.
    • Exit NinjaTrader.
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect.
    • Enter your license key and select 'Submit'.
    • Select NinjaTrader 8 Beta
    • Select 'Download'.
      [*]Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I just figured out something. On TWS there is an account tab on the Trader Dashboard. With this tab I can select "All" which combines the information of both of my accounts such as account balances, margin, etc.. The other choices are to select one of my accounts. As I have stated before, for some reason NT808 will only show the balance of one of my accounts. This is not an issue with NT7. I was able to connect only when I select the account in the trader dashboard tab that NT808 also displays its account balance. Selecting "ALL" or the other account continues to display a yellow connection dot in NT808 and none of the accounts will be available to trade from NT808. I don't know why or how NT808 selects an account. Some days one account shows in NT and another day its the other account. I will try and figure that out as well but perhaps you can shed some light on this?

Duane

Comment

So I am unable to trade the account not showing its balance in NT808. I have gone back to NT7 until this is sorted out.

Comment

I see you also sent this message in to the conversation we've been having through email. I have responded to that message. Please check your email so we can look into this further.
          Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Branpo, Today, 01:25 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Branpo
          by Branpo

Started by aslane, Today, 12:47 PM
          1 response