IB Connection Yellow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IB Connection Yellow

I can't connect to TWS anymore through NT806. The only change I made was opening another account at IB so I'm running 2 accounts under one user connection to TWS. I can connect to NT7 with no issues. Is this a known issue for NT8 and if so is there a work around? Thanks

Can you confirm - does this occur when you have the latest version of the beta installed? The current version is 8.0.0.8.
    • Get your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key.
    • Exit NinjaTrader.
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect.
    • Enter your license key and select 'Submit'.
    • Select NinjaTrader 8 Beta
    • Select 'Download'.
      [*]Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

Comment

I just figured out something. On TWS there is an account tab on the Trader Dashboard. With this tab I can select "All" which combines the information of both of my accounts such as account balances, margin, etc.. The other choices are to select one of my accounts. As I have stated before, for some reason NT808 will only show the balance of one of my accounts. This is not an issue with NT7. I was able to connect only when I select the account in the trader dashboard tab that NT808 also displays its account balance. Selecting "ALL" or the other account continues to display a yellow connection dot in NT808 and none of the accounts will be available to trade from NT808. I don't know why or how NT808 selects an account. Some days one account shows in NT and another day its the other account. I will try and figure that out as well but perhaps you can shed some light on this?

Duane

Comment

So I am unable to trade the account not showing its balance in NT808. I have gone back to NT7 until this is sorted out.

Comment

I see you also sent this message in to the conversation we've been having through email. I have responded to that message. Please check your email so we can look into this further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred