Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Millisecond Timestamps in NT8's Strategy Analyzer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Millisecond Timestamps in NT8's Strategy Analyzer?

Hello,

Is it possible to see Millisecond Timestamps in NT8's Strategy Analyzer's Execution Report (or any other displays NT8's strategy analyzer has, such as Trade and Orders)?

As shown in attached screenshot 1.jpg, I do not see any Millisecond timestamps in the Strategy Analyzer's execution report.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hello Matheyas5,

Thanks for your post.

These reports as you have observed do not show the millisecond part of the columns time. An option you have here is that you can export those reports to excel and format the particular column to show the milliseconds. Please see the attached screenshot/example.

If you feel it is important to have the times shown in milliseconds with Ninjatrader 8, I can write up a feature request for that.
    Attached Files
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Paul.

Can I export these to .csv files showing the millisecond values instead of Excel? Please send me a link explaining how to do this if so.

I feel its very important to be able to see the millisecond time values in NT8's Strategy Analyzer reports (and live trade reports). Please write up this feature request.

Comment

Hello Matheyas5,

Thanks for your reply.

When you select export, the "export as" window shows and you can select where to save as and save the file as type you select, either .xlsx or .csv. In either case the default time stamp format is used hh:mm:ss. To see the milliseconds you would need to change the formatting in whatever software you choose to open it with.

I will add the feature request to display strategy analyzer timestamping with millisecond resolution displayed in the strategy analyzer reports.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes