Strategy Analyzer Log ->Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Analyzer Log ->Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab

I'm referring to when in the log of the strategy analyzer, and I right click on one of the entries, the context menu option "Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab". It opens a new tab but the strategy that opens isn't the one selected. It seems to open a random strategy for some reason.

The other thing I noticed is that after multiple optimizations, items that were pinned become unpinned which I assume they shouldn't.

Lastly, it would be convenient if a context menu item was added that allowed you to send this strategy to the NT Console Strategy tab with the parameters from the optimization.
    Last edited by GrumpyTrader; 02-21-2016, 12:02 PM.

I was not able to reproduce the random strategy selection by following your steps. If this is easily reproducible, can you make a short video? I would recommend using Jing to create a video:

https://www.techsmith.com/jing.html

Also, can you confirm - is this occurring on the most recent version of the Beta (8.0.0.9)? If you are on a previous version please upgrade and test again.

Comment

You have a pretty interesting idea there regarding automatically setting up a strategy with parameters used by the optimizer. While Riley continues to work with you on the potential bugs, I've logged this suggestion with tracking ID # SFT-1196.
      Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi Patrick,
        The random strategy issue I believe is related to having sub-folders under strategies. I noticed that I don't have the same issue on another computer where I just have the default install.

Comment

Hi Dave,
          Thanks. I think it would be a nice time saver to add that context menu item.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
          115 responses
          1 like
          Last Post kevinenergy  
          Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH