Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback not allowing historical replay date before 17 Feb 2016

Hi guys,

I can't get Playback to allow me to replay 'Historical' data with a start date before 17 Feb 2016. I have minute and tick data downloaded from the server since September 2015 (it is 'Last', Forex data). In past beta's I never had an issue. It seems a coincidence that 17 Feb was the date B9 was released.

Am I having a mind-block here and missing something stupid or is this a bug?

I did a fresh install with B9 and have downloaded the minute/tick data fresh from Kinetick also. Replaying data from the date it allows (17 Feb until the current day) works fine.

It seems like Playback is not recognising that I have historical data downloaded that is dated prior to 17 Feb...

Cheers,
    Shane

Ok, nevermind got it working... But there does appear to be a minor bug:

If you download older historical tick data from the server, then disconnect from the server and connect to 'Playback', it will not recognise the new furtherest date back until you restart NT.

I.e. I previously had historical data since 17 Feb 2016, then I downloaded data from Sept 2015 and connected to 'Playback'. NT didn't recognised that new pre-dated data existed until NT was restarted, then after the restart it would allow me to go back to Sept 2015.

Cheers,
    Shane

Comment

Thanks for the detailed information.

I am aware of a similar known issue with Playback and I will make sure to add this information to the existing bug report.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post usazencort  
      Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes