Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Tab (Live Data) not showing correct values

Hello,

It seems like that the accounts tab live account data is also not updating correctly. I know there is a problem with sim accounts. But today I traded using my live account and all columns with margins, Unrealized PnL etc. did not update during the open positions?

Oh and also all other fields e.g. Buying power are set to 0€...

Kind regards,
    LD

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please tell me what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader so I may look into the issue further.

Also to change the denomination please go to the Control Center->Accounts tab->right click on your account->Denomination->Select the currency you would like reflected->click ok then restart NinjaTrader.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sure I am using the Ninjatrader FXCM live account type. Denomination is set to € (as here in Europe).

As you can see most columns are at 0€ and the unrealized PnL also never changes even if there are positions open.
      Attached Files

Comment

Currently when trading live with FXCM only Cash Value is provided thru the API therefore other columns such as Realized PnL, Buying Power, etc. will remain blank.

I have provided a link below that goes over the information available from each provider/brokers API.

Comment

So I can't see my margin? Well but this is an important information ! Does the API not support the margin information - I thought The Trading Station 2 is using the same API as Ninjatrader and it supports all this information?
          So will FXCM/Ninjatrader change this - since its your supported broker? I mean this post is from 2008 - it looks like it got abandoned.

I really wanted to trade with Ninjatrader and FXCM, because I like the software (that's why I leased it), but with critical functionality missing it would make it hard to do so.

Kind regards,
          Oliver
          Last edited by Lord Devil; 03-08-2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Correct Margin will not be visible within the Accounts tab for FXCM. I have forwarded these requests to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes