[Request] Cumulative Bid/Ask on Level II Display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Request] Cumulative Bid/Ask on Level II Display

is it possible to add the cumulative Bid Size and Ask Size to the level II display? ideally in the column header

Size
    (xxxx)

Hello redfox86,

While the Level II window in NinjaTrader 8 is not customizable in this way of adding columns that are not visible with the default window, I am happy to submit a feature request in your behalf to add these columns.

Would these cumulative Bid and Ask columns be the number of contracts that have been at that price level for the entire day?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,
      the Cumulative Bids/Asks would just be the sum of the total contacts waiting to trade on the Bids/Asks on the level 2 screen (see example attached). i can see on the SuperDOM there is an option to enable this, but not in the level 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello redfox86,

I understand, you are looking for a Cumulative Depth label for the Ask and Bid in the Level II column headings. (This would be the current combined contracts at all levels of ask or bid and not the accumulation of ask at a specific price)

This would be similar to the Cumulative Depth option that is available to the SuperDOM.

I have submitted a feature request to our development on your behalf for this. I will update you once I have tracking ID for this request. It is up to our development to decide when and if any feature request will be implemented.

We highly value your input. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or feature requests for the NinjaTrader platform.

Comment

Hello redfox86,

Your feature request to Show cumulative depth in the Level II window is being tracked with ID# SFT-1252.

Please let me know of any other feature requests or suggestions you may have.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by hurleydood, 09-12-2019, 10:45 AM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Board game geek  
          Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 04:16 PM
          1 response
          0 likes