Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Gaps in Historical Minute and Daily Data on Chart and Data Manager

Hello,

I cannot seem to get data for Daily or historical Minute bars through my TD Ameitrade connection for some stock symbols. I am missing data on the chart and in the Historical Data manager - in some cases months of data, and I can not download or reload the data in anyway - when I do nothing happens.

This shouldn't be a problem because TD Ameritrade provides historical minute and daily data.

See screen shot.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have tested this on my end and it appears that the historical data server NinjaTrader connects to with TD Ameritrade has limited data available for this instrument. In order to receive additional historical data you would need to connect to a provider that offers this data within NinjaTrader.

If you are looking for a data provider for real time and historical stock data I recommend using Kinetick: (Our Preferred Data Feed Service Built Specifically for NinjaTrader 7) which provides historical Tick, Minute and Daily data.

www.kinetick.com
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK...I kind of got around that issue just now, by setting my Historical Data preference to Kinetick (using Kinetick EOD connection), and then connecting to KinetickEOD for that data.

I found out that it didn't matter if I connected to Kinetick 1st, then my TD Ameritrade connection 2nd, or visa versa...the data backfilled with the correct Historical data once I had switched the Historical Data preference in the Tools--> Options--> Market Data-->General --> Preferred Connections - Historical --> Stock settings . I had originally had the Historical data preference set to TD Ameritrade. Now I'll just use TD Ameritrade for real-time data only.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Belfortbucks  
      Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post zstheorist