Sim 101 Account Not Totaling PnL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim 101 Account Not Totaling PnL

I am placing orders in Super DOM Static on the SIM 101 Account and the PnL is not keeping a running total. You see unrealized PnL changing as the order progresses, but it is not totaling once you complete your trade; one after another, after another and deduction from the account balance for and end of day total PnL.....Is this a bug or is there a setting somewhere? Also any idea when NT8 will be "released" as OK for live trading?

Hello, thank you for your feedback!

This had been reported as a bug and was fixed with the newest version of NinjaTrader 8 which just released yesterday.

To upgrade, please navigate to the Control Center -> Help -> License Key..., and right click and copy the license key. Next, navigate to to the Control Center -> Help -> Download.

After the Download web page appears, close NinjaTrader, enter your license key in the download site, and select NinjaTrader 8 to download and install.

Let us know if you see the same and thank you for testing NinjaTrader 8 beta.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was trading with the live account today and the unrealized PnL was not working for the live account. The sim account is working fine.......but not the live account. I'm using Beta10

Do I need to push a button some where for it to work on the live account ?

Comment

Hello fatpanda, thank you for your post!

Just to clarify, what version of NinjaTrader 8 beta do you currently have? You can check this by navigating to the Control Center -> Help -> About... (Example: Version 8.0.0.10).

We're currently unaware of an official release at this time.
        Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes