NT8 Beta 8.0.10 Performance Report wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Beta 8.0.10 Performance Report wrong

Hello NT, since the last 3 updates (I did not check the updates before) is the calculation for Forex Trading in the trade performance report wrong.

Here in detail the wrong calculation which you can easy test in any account mode:

1. You must entry and exist in any the forex pair for example EURGBP long entry 0.78440 and exit 0.78640.

2. The performance result in pips must be 20 pips
    3. But the trade performance in NT8 shows in the colum profit only 12.2 Pips and not 20.
    4. the same error occurs when I change the view into point and ticks

Is this issue not in the bug list? I don't now, but hopefully for all forex trader with this posting.

Christian

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'd like to take a closer look at all of the details of the order, so that I can better determine what may be going wrong, and identify any potential issues. Would you mind sharing your database so I can pull up the trade performance on my end?

You can upload your database to a service such as WeTransfer.com, and simply paste a link to the file into this thread. Or, if you'd like to keep it discreet, feel free to send me the link in a private message.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Oh Dave that sound not good for me, because that means that the team have no information about this wrong calculation. So do you really need my DB file, because this problem is very very easy to reproduce. You only must open and close one forex trade in the sim101 or other test account, look into the trade performance with display selection Trades and select pips. You can do it easy by yourself.

Christian

Comment

Hello schranzi9,

After further testing on our end, I am unable to reproduce this.
        Are than any other steps you could supply to help us recreate this?

Any images you could use to show this steps or behavior would also help a lot.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
        Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and attachment.
        Click here for detailed instruction
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ShawnB, thanks for helping in this issue, this point is not so easy for forex trader.

Christian
          Last edited by schranzi9; 03-24-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Looks like same thing .

Checking and unchecking causes things to go nuts when you have stuff in all 3 columns. They removed it from beta 6 for strategies, so I had no more to complain about.

Comment

Hello schranzi9,

Thanks for your video.

I will forward this to the development team to investigate further.

Also, please send me your database and log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ShawnB, I have send today the DB and log File as you said.

Regards Christian

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes