Playback runs by itself in NT8b10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback runs by itself in NT8b10

Ever since I've upgraded to NT8b10 it been very difficult to use Playback. When I load Playback connection, the dates start at 3/14/16 to 3/21/16 for ES 06-16. Then the playback control starts the data playback on its own. Then I have to wait for about 3 minutes until I'm able to interrupt it with a stop button push. After 10 minutes of fiddling around I am finally able to set up a playback from the week of 3/13/16 to 3/19/16.

Anyway this is obviously a real pain and hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Thank you
    Last edited by geekodude; 03-22-2016, 09:56 PM.

I saw this too, but I only suffer through 1 day of replay perhaps and it takes 15 seconds on my charts.

update: I have a little over 2 years of data. When I connect, only 3/11 does its "Tick Replays" and then the Playback-MR starts on 3/12/2015 (Saturday).
    Last edited by sledge; 03-22-2016, 08:02 PM. Reason: update

Comment

I had to switch to a different workspace and suffered some pain. It took a lot longer with more than 1 chart and destroyed my CPU, and that was only over 1 day of tick replay.

I could not imagine waiting 2 weeks of tick replay to finally be able to change dates.

Comment

Here is a video. This has NEVER happened in previous versions. It would be painful to suffer 2 weeks of this tick replay, especially with multiple tabbed charts that OVERLOAD NT8B10.

And if there are A LOT of tabs - this video is a lot longer... It just BARELY missed JING 5 minute time limit.. I needed maybe 10 more seconds.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

I copied in this weeks data converted from NT7... the start date changed to 3/18.. 3/18 was replayed and it stopped on 3/19.

Comment

Hello geekodude and sledge,

Thank you for posting,

I do see the same on my end with connecting to Playback, I will forward to Development to look into further.

Thank you for testing!
            Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post geddyisodin  
            Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
            1 response