NT8B10 - Can't resume replay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8B10 - Can't resume replay?

I hit PAUSE in MAX replay... (first attempt).

In my single chart, I enabled Global Crosshair, took a screen shot, put in MS Paint, posted to postimage.org, and replied in my other thread about Global Crosshairs.

I returned to NT8B10... Playback-MR - I can't unpause it, I can't move Control Center around, and I can't disable strategy.

My single chart does have focus and I can move it around/resize.

I removed my strategy via the chart, but the Control Center didn't update.

I'm going to end task and try to reproduce. (previous session pausing/restarting was fine when not in MAX).

(This was on fresh reboot).

Yes - reproduced. After a few trades, enabled GCC, when I hit PLAY - it died - and turned into PAUSE MODE and was dead again. Had to END TASK NT.

Will try without GCC.

Well - can't. CRASH

trace shows an attempt to Cancel an Open Order from previous session:

Code:
    2016-03-22 23:43:27:828 NinjaScript.StrategyBase.CancelAllOrders: orderId='423e91f708fc4b71a06ca962f4d390ec' account='Playback101' name='Stop loss' orderState=TriggerPending instrument='ES 03-16' orderAction=Sell orderType='Stop Market' limitPrice=0 stopPrice=2034.75 quantity=40 tif=Gtc oco='c344bf0877d94fdc890cb87a1d791704' filled=0 averageFillPrice=0 id=10660 gtd='2099-12-01'
    Log has more detail about it:

Code:
    2016-03-22 23:43:27:839|3|32|Failed to cancel orders: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at NinjaTrader.Cbi.Account.Cancel(IEnumerable`1 orders)
    2016-03-22 23:43:27:839|3|32|Failed to cancel orders: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2016-03-22 23:43:27:840|3|32|Failed to cancel orders: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2016-03-22 23:43:27:840|0|4|Unhandled exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Looks like I need to reset my workspace to work around this....

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post

Looks like I need to reset my workspace to work around this....
      Could not get back in.

Deleted _Workspaces and the previous workspace and I still can't get in.

Got back in - deleted Config.xml

now to test without GCC and pause.

Comment

I hit PAUSE in MAX (no strategy), I interacted with the chart slightly differently. I drew the line you see.

Play does have focus, but refuses to play, and I do have control of the control center.

If I hit play/pause very fast, it will start to draw bars on the chart. Kort's Fishegg dropper link to what the heck I'm talking about: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...04111762943717

is around some where that would make this type of activity work.

Comment

Hello Sledge,
          I have been working to get this to reproduce on my end.
          So that we may investigate further can I have you send me your log and trace files for March 22nd?
          Please email them to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with ATTN Cody and a link to this thread.
          Thank you very much for well documenting the steps you have taken to get this to reproduce.
          Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_CodyB View Post
            Hello Sledge,
            I have been working to get this to reproduce on my end.
            So that we may investigate further can I have you send me your log and trace files for March 22nd?
            Please email them to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with ATTN Cody and a link to this thread.
            Thank you very much for well documenting the steps you have taken to get this to reproduce.
            Isn't that a little odd of a request? Doesn't Ninjatrader only keep 1 months of logs/trace anyways. So - A little late at this point?

I tried to reproduce and could not.

I even had open positions in Playback MR at MAX and used END TASK to kill it - and it didn't have an issue on startup.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB