Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lines does not save

Hi

I have this problem: when drawing lines (tilted, horizontal...) and saving the workspace for closing the NT... then if I reopen again all lines disappear, the chart appears totally naked. All the rest is ok: windows, colour scheme... but all lines are gone. So I need to redo all my analysis again every time I open de program.

how can I fix this? thanks.

Originally posted by marcopicos View Post
    Hi

I have this problem: when drawing lines (tilted, horizontal...) and saving the workspace for closing the NT... then if I reopen again all lines disappear, the chart appears totally naked. All the rest is ok: windows, colour scheme... but all lines are gone. So I need to redo all my analysis again every time I open de program.

how can I fix this? thanks.
    Hi mate, check out these threads also.

Does this sound like the same issue your finding? This issue has been present for many previous versions of NT8 and looks like it is still present in NT8.0.0.10. Make sure to add your findings and get NT supports attention that it is still happening for people in latest version. Any time this happens, make sure to grab the Log, Trace and workspace files that are generated both sides of the event and make a copy of them and save it in a folder detailing when it happened. Try and replicate the issue or show it happening and record it with screen capture software like Jing so that NT support can replicate the exact same process you used. Show all your settings for the line in question that disappears and then show it before and after a re-start of NT8. Then when NT support contact you, you have everything saved and ready to send to them.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

We have had a few reports of this behavior and this is scheduled to be fixed in Beta 11. Once Beta 11 is available can you please let me know if you continue to experience this behavior.
      Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post WHICKED
      by WHICKED

Started by Felix Reichert, Today, 02:12 PM
      0 responses