NT8B10 - Chart Trader sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8B10 - Chart Trader sizing

I haven't compared to NT7...but there's some odd sizing going on here.

When you keep adding contracts, you keep getting different sizes of lines and profit box.

Appears slightly random. But then it eventually stops jumping all over the place?

I see the SELL LMT/SELL STOP are to the left of profit/loss box... but why is the profit/loss box getting bigger then resets back to smaller?

extra wide:

extra small:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I bought 1 more, and it went back to extra wide.

Just something that caught my eye. Not critical compared to other issues since it 'works'.

Hello sledge,

Thanks for posting.

The Order Entry lines are designed to take up a certain percentage of the overall chart itself. You can change what percentage these lines take up in Chart Trader Properties. You can access this menu by right-clicking inside Chart Trader and selecting "Properties".

Just to be clear, are you seeing these lines change in length without adjusting the size of the chart?

Also, I have been unable to replicate this matter with the Order PnL Box so far. Does this change each time a new order is placed on your end?
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
      Hello sledge,

Thanks for posting.

The Order Entry lines are designed to take up a certain percentage of the overall chart itself. You can change what percentage these lines take up in Chart Trader Properties. You can access this menu by right-clicking inside Chart Trader and selecting "Properties".

Just to be clear, are you seeing these lines change in length without adjusting the size of the chart?

Also, I have been unable to replicate this matter with the Order PnL Box so far. Does this change each time a new order is placed on your end?
      Correct, no changes to chart at all. Even on the same bar.

It happens like on trades 1 thru 10, every 3Rd trade? Then it chills out.

I'm in 3k mode with display scaling at 150%.

Comment

Hello sledge,

Thanks for your time today.

I have ran this past the Development team, who mentioned that this was brought up once before. I am currently still unable to replicate this personally, but the Development team is aware of this item and it is currently under investigation.

Thanks again for your feedback.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM