• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Two suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two suggestions

Hello
    Two suggestions to improve dramatically the Editor.

1) Everytime that a write an error in the editor all regions expand. That is getting me crazy because I have more than 50 regions and I have to manually collapse all of them every time.
    That should not happens ...

2) Would it be possible to highlight specific words ( in yellow or any other color) when selected by the mouse like we can with other editor like notepad++ for example

These two suggestions would improve dramatically my coding performance !

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestions.

For the first item, I tried both a compile error and inline syntax error but was unable to see the regions expand. Could you provide more detail on the specific error that makes the regions expand? I would like to create a sample that shows this specifically to provide to development for review, if you have a sample you can provide that would be great, otherwise could you provide steps to reproduce this situation?

The second item, I will put in a feature request for now. After I hear back on the first item I will address it further as well.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jesse

It happens when for example I start a bracket . It will put the open and close bracket automatically. If I add another close bracket because it was not automatic in NT7 and I took the habit of adding the close bracket by default that will automatically open all regions !

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Mykro, Today, 01:00 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
      Started by ptertich, Today, 01:37 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post ptertich