Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to export historical data in 10 minute time frame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to export historical data in 10 minute time frame?

I use NT with Kinetick (paid) data feed.

How can I export data in time frames other than tick, minute or day? For example, how to export data in 10 minute time frames? Tick minute or day is easy enough, but others..?

Hello _Cujo,

Unfortunately this is not supported. You can only export historical data using the three data types you mention. It is not possible to configure a value for the time frame as you do with charts. I will forward the suggestion to export historical data in such time frames to development.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

Thanks for letting go me know. Could you recommend another way to get 10 minute data, for example a 3rd party script or service? I have 1 minute data via Kinetick, is there a script to convert it to 10 minute data, for example?

I've done extensive Google searches, and struggle to find anything, just about everything I'm finding also offers only 1 minute data.

I'm using a 3rd party back testing program and want to test 10 minute data (which it supports, in addition to 1 minute data)..

Comment

Unfortunately I am not aware of a 3rd party add-on or NinjaScript that allows you to export historical data in this way. Perhaps other forum members know of such an add-on or NinjaScript.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

If you were importing the data into NinjaTrader, we would take 1-minute data and use it on a backtest for 10-minute bars. NinjaTrader would construct the 10-minute bars for the backtest using the 1-minute data. Are you certain your backtesting program can't take the exported 1-minute data and use that in the same way?
          Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post love2code2trade  
          Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes