Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dock Panel

Hello,

I did some research through this forum and internet but I could find a way to accomplish what I want to do. The Dock panel listed in this forum just freezes NinjaTrader and show a message about the lock being held ... I have to completely shut my computer down to make NT 8 work again.

What I am trying to accomplish is the following :

I would like to put a Dock panel to the left edge of the Chart panel. That Dock panel would include tabs that the users would be able to navigate through and it could be collapsed when not needed with the tabs being visible so that it could be used again when needed.

Is it possible ?
    Some guidance would very well appreciated.

Hello,

Just to be certain -- is this the script you are trying to use as a starting point?

If so, that is working as expected on my end. I believe this would be the right starting point for you, if we can resolve the error you are seeing. Keep in mind that the script in that particular post was updated with better thread management, so if you are running into errors with locks, it's possible that you may be running an older version from earlier in that forum thread.
    Dave I.NinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

OK Dave

Thank you !

I will update the Dispatcher code to see if that will solve the feezing problem,

I will be using a Dock Panel so I will play with the script and come back later.

Thanks again

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin  
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes