Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Control

8.0.0.10 64-bit (Standard) - BETA

The market replay control was always on top on 7 but is not this build. I have to minimize windows in order to find it.

Segwin,
    Can you please clarify if this is a recurring issue or does a restart of NinjaTrader resolve your inquiry?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Segwin,
      Can you please clarify if this is a recurring issue or does a restart of NinjaTrader resolve your inquiry?
      Recurring.

Comment

Segwin,
        If you have any NinjaTrader Window with the option "Always on top" enabled it will cover up the Market Replay controller. You can check to see if you have this feature enabled by right clicking on the window to view if the "Always on top" option is enabled.

Comment

Segwin,
          If you have any NinjaTrader Window with the option "Always on top" enabled it will cover up the Market Replay controller. You can check to see if you have this feature enabled by right clicking on the window to view if the "Always on top" option is enabled.
          None of the chart windows have that enabled.

Comment

Segwin,
            Can you please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
            Please reference this forum post in your email.

Comment

Segwin,
              Can you please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.
              Please reference this forum post in your email.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ote=1&p=456586
              Emailed per your instruction.

Comment

Segwin,
                I also have noticed this.

I even have it behind a SuperDOM. The Always on Top is not checked.

My display resolution is 150%, Win7, Nvidia Quadro.

Just tested NTB9 - the window does get hidden but quickly pops back in front. In B10 - it's just kind of dead.

Might be fixed if you on that "latest build" which has more replay fixes coming. (Start up issues and cpu overloading/slowdown).

Comment

Segwin,
                  Here's a video:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

It did keep stay on top for a little after I turned on a chart "always on top" then unchecked the charts "always on top". That is until I used a 2nd chart to break the whole system.

Comment

The more I try the market replay the more problems I note.

In the attached picture the slider is almost all the way to the right, at startup, but the date should have it all the way to the left. If I hit the play button the slider then moves to the left.

As I try to advance the slider manually, while a chart is up, advancement is iffy and when I press the play button it keeps going back to the arrow instead of the pause icon. Never seems to want to start. Shut down computer, restarted and still get the same results. All data imported from NT 7. Just installed 8 yesterday.

Windows 10.

NT7, on Windows 10, is OK with Market Replay.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Segwin; 04-14-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Segwin View Post
                      The more I try the market replay the more problems I note.

In the attached picture the slider is almost all the way to the right, at startup, but the date should have it all the way to the left. If I hit the play button the slider then moves to the left.

As I try to advance the slider manually, while a chart is up, advancement is iffy and when I press the play button it keeps going back to the arrow instead of the pause icon. Never seems to want to start. Shut down computer, restarted and still get the same results. All data imported from NT 7. Just installed 8 yesterday.

Windows 10.

NT7, on Windows 10, is OK with Market Replay.
                      A lot of new issues introduced in B10 with Playback-MR. I lock up the controller many times, simply by hitting "PAUSE".

The next release should be more stable again.
                      Last edited by sledge; 04-14-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
                      14 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Nyman
                      by Nyman

Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
                      9 responses
                      1 like