no control panel appearing on start of N8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no control panel appearing on start of N8

Any thoughts as to how i could arrive at this state for an installation.

Been working absolutely fine with beta 10 for last week or so - recompiled an indicator no problems - somehow inadvertently a tab detached from the collection of charts (dont even know how that happened (is there some hotkey for this i dont know about) - no response from ninja 8. Couldnt shut down had to force it to close -
    Tried to restart it opened up the ninja editor and the control panel only - could not open workspace - closed again - next time ONLY the editor came up during startup with NO control panel - closed the editor. Started in safe mode - tried to open workspace nothing happened - closed again - started in normal mode again only the ninjascript editor.

How can this happen that ninja 8 starts and does not even launch the control panel.

Tried again this morning the same about to do an install.

In prior beta version 8 and 9 i needed to do a reinstall potentially (though never confirmed by support after the log files i sent in) due to workspace but it appears there was more to it than that. So now i do an install - this is fine i accept this is beta but i at least wanted to share the above as it points to some corruption beyond a workspace.

thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

There is not currently a hot key to remove or detach a tab within a chart window. So I may look into the issue further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files" and "Workspace files and UI settings".
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post inanazsocial  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes