Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feature requests

Hi,
    Here's a couple of simple things you can add that I think would greatly enhance the UI.

1. On the tabs in the control center where you can right click and filter by account, Please add the ability to select more than one account. Very often I am testing against many accounts and will have, for example, one account for CL Long and one account for CL short. Being able to see both together would be quite helpful.

2. When running NT on a machine that does not have a sound card or speakers, there is no visual cue to indicate when a compile of an indicator or strat completed. A simple message in the status bar would be more than sufficient. Similarly, a message for order filled, order cancelled, target filled, etc. would be nice.

This stuff should be trivial to implement on your side and would add a bit of polish on NT8 (which needs polishing )

Thanks ... Ed

Hello edstaffin,

I have submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature :

This user would like to be able to allow filters in the control center to be able to or together multiple values, for example, to allow them to see more than one account at a time.

I have also submitted a feature request to the product management team for the following feature :

This user would like a visual cue when a compile completes

I will follow up with more information as soon as it's available. If the feature requests already exists, a vote will be added to it.

Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes