Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8B10: Boolean Parms of Strategy Analyzer are not saving to Templates correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8B10: Boolean Parms of Strategy Analyzer are not saving to Templates correctly

Hello,

I`ve noticed that all the boolean parms I have in my strategies are either not saving to template or not being reinitialized by a template when the template is "loaded" back into an Strategy Analyzer.

I`ve uploaded a screen print and MyMACrossover strategy that has a boolean parameter defined to it.

The boolean parameter is called "Save This", indicated in yellow.

Can you please try and reproduce this issue/bug at your end by clicking the "Save This" parameter to true and saving a template for the strategy.

Then opening a new SA and reloading the saved template back into the SA for strategy MyMACrossover.

Even though parm "Save This" was TRUE when the template is saved, it will be FALSE after the template is reloaded.

Note: the "Save This" parameter is NOT initialized by the strategy in event OnStateChange, to ensure that a template value will initialize it instead.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Hello rayko,

Thank you for writing in.

This is occurring because you have the [XmlIgnore()] attribute for your bool property. This causes the property to not be saved to the template.

You will need to remove this attribute. Once this attribute has been removed, you'll need to save the template again and the bool will be true upon template reload.

Please, let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post TraderBCL  
    Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
    14 responses
    0 likes