NT8.0.0.10 loosing connection to data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8.0.0.10 loosing connection to data

Been having HEAPS of problems today with NT8 loosing data connection to IQfeed. It has also been crashing heaps. Checked log/trace files, tells me such and such caused error, I don't think some of them are even on any chart. Says its probably a indication of something wrong with memory (Recently replaced). This is a completely fresh install of NT8 as of yesterday afternoon after having issues earlier in the week that would not resolve any other way. Made sure to delete all old files from NT8 folders, did not import any templates, workspaces or charts. All from scratch. It is still crashing at 10mins to the close of market.

While all this is happening, Sierra Charts has kept running on the exact same machine using CQG. No crashes, no lost connections, no bad memory issues.

This is 2 days wasted now this time round.

We want to get down to the bottom of any crashing as soon as possible. I'm surprised to see your report since we've seen been seeing a reduction in crash issues.

Can you please send your trace and log files via NinjaTrader help -> Mail To Platform Support with ATTN: Brett. I'd like to look into the traces to see what is going on.

Thank You.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes