Get config error repeatedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get config error repeatedly

I open NT8, wait a little time, and then this error appears. Functionality does not seem to be affected, but I report it just the same.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please shut down your PC then reboot your modem, restart your PC then open NinjaTrader.

If the issue persists please close NinjaTrader then disable any firewalls, also anti-virus or other protection software you may have running and close all other applications you may have running on your PC at this time then test once again and let me know if you continue to receive this error.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by stearno View Post
      I open NT8, wait a little time, and then this error appears. Functionality does not seem to be affected, but I report it just the same.
      This happens to me on my laptop every time I come out of sleep or hibernation, but I believe I read some threads about that early on in the beta.. Is this still, and will this continue to be expected behavior?

-=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Does this occur often? If so this may be due to the latency from your PC to the NinjaTrader servers being too great. If this does occur often can you tell me if you are connected thru a router, wirelessly or directly to your modem.

Comment

Originally posted by -=Edge=- View Post
          This happens to me on my laptop every time I come out of sleep or hibernation, but I believe I read some threads about that early on in the beta.. Is this still, and will this continue to be expected behavior?

Use the network properties to ensure that your NIC does not go to sleep when your 'puter does.

Comment

After speaking with development further this pop up message can be expected from time to time. This is a logged error for support purposes and in most cases can be ignored.

There is a local config file that NinjaTrader will use to allow the platform to operate as expected and this pop up message is scheduled to be removed in Beta 11.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
              Use the network properties to ensure that your NIC does not go to sleep when your 'puter does.
              Yep.. I understand that is the problem.. Although It's not necessarily a problem, just thought I'd bring it up.. Same with any chart.. once coming out of sleep/standby/hibernate all charts are black.. Just click on them and all good (although it's likely they need historical data restored).. Only one time (fairly recently) have I experience the dreaded red X thru the chart on restore.

-=Edge=-
              NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
              1 response