Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Ons and Embedding Windows

Hi,

I'm thinking about creating a workspace that would allow me to see charts and other important information on one view. I was wondering if it is possible to embed Ninjatrader charts on one window and as a bonus, does ninjascript allow me to drag and drop windows into a specific location, basically, allowing the user to customize the workspace without having to go back to the code to do so?

Thanks as always

Hello BernWillChris,

I would like to clarify what you are asking. "I was wondering if it is possible to embed Ninjatrader charts on one window and as a bonus, does ninjascript allow me to drag and drop windows into a specific location"

NinjaScript, by default, will not prevent you from moving the location of a window and then saving your workspace to save the new location of that window unless you have written something in the script to specifically prevent the window from moving.

If you are wanting to set the location of a window through code, this may be possible but would be far outside of what is supported by NinjaTrader Support. I would recommend looking into PInvoke imports to accomplish this.
    http://pinvoke.net/
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks! I will look into the website that was provided. I see the need to start this project. I shouldn't trade and have open other windows all day when I trade, but I'm looking for a way to add all the essentials on one window so I can just click minimize or maximize throughout the day to have things the way that they were. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB