Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

B11: Optimization Results get Corrupted after using “Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B11: Optimization Results get Corrupted after using “Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab”

I’ve upload a screen cast that shows how the results of an optimization become corrupted after I select a results and click “Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab”
    1. The results of an optimization show profit $22,948.44
    2. Right-Click first / highest optimization result and select “Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab” to open tab Analyzer 2
    3. Analyzer 2 tab results show profit $22,948.44. Click Run and confirm profit results of $22,948.44.
    4. Return to the first tab of SA and confirm results are $22,948.44.
    5. Select second optimization result. Top listbox show results of $22,888.44 and middle periods listbox shows final incorrect results of $22,936.52.
    6. Re-select first / highest optimization result of profit $22,948.44. Scroll middle periods listbox to final results. It now shows final incorrect results of $23,131.52.
    7. Again, right-click first / highest optimization result and select “Open in Strategy Analyzer Tab” to open tab Analyzer 3
    8. Analyzer 3 tab results show incorrect profit $23,131.52.
    9. Click Run, and now the SA profit results of $22,948.44 reappear correctly.

Can you please view the screen cast showing the above steps.
    Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Thank you

Hello rayko,

Thank you for writing in.

So we may further isolate this, can you please provide/clarify the following?
    • Were you able to reproduce this behavior on the SampleMACrossOver strategy?
    • Do you only see this occur on the specific strategy you've shown in your video? Or, does it occur on other strategies as well?
    Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Zachary,

This behavior does not occur with SampleMACrossOver and it is only occurring on a strategy that I have lately been working on.

If you need a copy, let me know what email I should send it to.

Comment

Hello rayko,

Thank you for the clarification.

Please provide the strategy to platformsupport [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com.

Please ensure to reference both my name and a link to this thread in the body of the email.
        Zachary G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Zachary,

I've just finished emailing the package.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno