Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B11 Ninjascripts Wizards have lost all their buttons

Hello,

the ninjascript wizards (indicator, strategies, drawing tools, ...) have lost all their buttons.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I wanted to check, are there any steps associated to cause this to occur? Does this always occur on your computer or have you seen the buttons and then they disappear?

Any details you can provide that resulted in the images would be helpful.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jesse,

this video shows the issue:

http://screencast.com/t/MYfZVA4sjR

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the video,

That is quite strange, I had noticed you are using the white skin, have you tried changing to a different skin? If so does it resolve the problem?

Also could you please email in the log and trace files for a time when this occurs for me to check for errors?
        You can locate the log and trace files in the Documents/NinjaTrader 8/log folder and trace folder. Please send an email to platformsupport @ninjatrader.com in reference to ticket 1515476.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for providing the trace files, I did not see any specific errors but I do show quite a few third party items being loaded which could certainly be effecting other items in the platform now that NinjaScript is very open.

Could you try running in Safe mode to check if the same result occurs?
          You can enter safe mode by exiting the platform, hold the LEFT CONTROL key and double click the NinjaTrader icon. Keep the LEFT CONTROL down until you see either the splash screen or control center. You can confirm you are in safe mode by viewing the Help -> About menu.

Please try this to see if anything being loaded is effecting the platform.

Comment

Hello Jesse,

I am running in secure mode and the issue remains.

It's very strange because in other application's dialogs, the buttons do appear. It only happens with NinjaScript wizards.

All third-party dlls were already installed in beta 10 and earlier and did not have this problem.

I thought it was by the skin but tested with standard skins and the problem remained.

If does not happen to any other user will be a problem in my installation. In time I will make a clean installation on another pc and update this thread with the result. I think you can close the issue.

Thanks for your assistance

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for trying that.

If the case is that you still can not see the menu items in safe mode, it may be wise to check if the install is corrupted by re installing.

If you could re install the platform to check the core files, that would be a good start. I would like it if you could preserve the user folder in case something loaded in the user folder is the cause.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes