Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    Can you please attach a copy of the screen shot showing the value $3,130.16 so I may look into this further.

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    Still off and now it is worse off... -2,810 - 345.92 = -3,130.16?!?!?!

Hi there,

"Gross Realized" and "Total Commission" calculated properly?! yet a simple logic in the code and the simplest math between the 2 is not done correct?!
    I am pretty good at math, so if anyone needs any tutoring on your team please let me know...
    Ok I make someone's life easier... the correct answer is: -3,155.92
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sledge
    replied
    How do you get mae/mfe to work? Mine are always identical.

Hmm. .maybe because you are using commission and I'm not?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Can you please close NinjaTrader then install Beta 12 at the link below and let me know if your value is still off by 1 commission value until you disconnect/reconnect.

Leave a comment:

replied
    We are currently looking into the commission issue further within the Accounts tab however the Trade Performance issue that was reported is scheduled to be fixed in Beta 13.

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    What is the latest on this BUG?

Hi there, just want to make sure this won't loose any traction... as before this is still seriously buggered up. See attached. While the commissions are calculated as per broker correct yet the "Accounts" Tab "Realized PnL" and "Total PnL" are off 1 commission.
    The "Trade Performance " calculation is way off...

atata
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    I can confirm this morning is the same as before as per the "Accounts" tab PnL calculations goes...

1/ Executions tab showing commissions along every trade correctly.
    2/ Commissions calculations matching broker /thumbs up/
    3/ Broker PnL = Accounts Tab Gross realized - Accounts Total comm /CALCULATED CORRECTLY/
    3/ Accounts Tab Realized/Total PnL = Broker PnL + 1 commission
    4/ Disconnect from broker/reconnect -> Accounts Tab Realized/Total PnL displays the correct Amount

"Trade Performance"

I did not check before reconnect however it is usually always off. Surprise: after reconnect all values calculated correct...
    I will follow up on this the next couple of days.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you and I have forwarded this over to development to look into further.

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    Christopher, not sure what is going on... yesterday I've traded a lot more than today well I was stupid yesterday and today I was smart. Anyway yesterday the PnL on the account tab matched up perfect with broker, today again 1 commission less that the broker.
    My feed is Rithmic,
    No after restarting NT 8 all number are matching up... weird. I meant the Account tab PnL vs broker PnL.
    Also did verified it manually so the broker was all the way correct yet NT 8 at one point was calculating 1 less commissions.

Leave a comment:

• sledge
    replied
    Originally posted by atata View Post
    Sledge, my issue is the PNL on the account window does not match the Trade Performance cum. net pr value. I assume these 2 values should match since both produced by NT 8.
    Is is the same for you all the time? Never been the same for me.

atata
    All I was saying that the difference was commissions $ amount in the case you originally reported.

If no one around here can do math...

I don't use commissions, as I tried once in NT8 and simply gave up. Too confusing. No straightforward examples like for ES that I saw at the time.

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    Christopher,

the execution tab shows only per trade commission no summary. I've looked at earlier this week and looked ok.

atata

Leave a comment:

replied
    I will forward this to our development team and I will follow up as soon as I gather additional information.

Thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    Christopher,

I will let you know next week how the Executions tab vs Accounts tab vs Trade Perf commissions compares.
    I don't do much on the sim101 account... so can't answer your question. If there is any difference on sim101 account between the trade perf and the accounts tab I assume it is easy to see when you are testing.
    Whether the PnL on the Accounts tab is calculated correctly on the sim account how one could tell? without going back and analyze trade by trade. Well I won't do that, unless you guys pay me. All I know if a higher number of trades the Accounts tab PnL is off 1 commission from my brokers report.
    Did you submit anything to your developers?

Leave a comment:

replied
    When time permits can you tell me if the Executions tab matches the commissions within the Account Performance Executions tab. Also so I can be sure I am testing the same on my end does this occur with both the live and simulation account?
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ; 06-17-2016, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• atata
    replied
    Did you pass this issue back to development? Is there any tracking number on this issue? The Trade Performance report is very messed up... it is always off a lot... like 10% or over.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post Irukandji  
Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post adeelshahzad