X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so hot yet... found some issues...

Hi there,

3rd day using RC2.

Trade Performance reporting so far so good.
    Added up commissions -> matched broker, also checked Cumulative Net profit -> matched broker as well.

Accounts tab not so hot. Commissions are off they do not match Trade Performance.
    I am not sure how the Accounts tab info is calculated however assuming something to do with the Executions tab which is off as well.

So further looking into where the BUG might come from, I've found that the Executions tab reports 4 fills prior to even placing one... those extra 4 commissions are the exact difference between Accounts tab commissions vs. Trade Performance/broker.

Today I obviously over traded and the amount of trades /31 round trips on CL/ showing that there is still a bug.
    Yesterday I did not check closely so not quite sure how yesterday reporting ended.

Hope this helps.

atata

Comment

Checked and was able to "replicate" the same issues today

Meaning, "Trade Performance" reports are matching broker while "Accounts" tab does not.
      I've noticed after restarting NT 8 RC2, "Accounts" tab does reset to the correct values...

How to recreate:
      Place a lots of orders with commissions defined for the profile.
      Connection is Rithmic.

Hope this helps,

atata

ps.: I did not trade as much as yesterday however commissions on "Accouns" tab if I remember correctly were ~double of the actual value today.
      Last edited by atata; 10-14-2016, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Prior to restarting NinjaTrader were the values in the Accounts tab correct?
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well today "Performance Report" is off...

NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ,

I've created a separate issue "ticket" for the Accounts tab "Realized PnL" and commission bug. Jessica is dealing with it.

So until today I did not see any issues with Performance Report. Yet today it happened. Performance Report was off 1 commission, meaning manual calc came back with odd number of contracts rather than even number of contracts. Of course did not match broker.

If the same person is working on this who did it for NT 7 than I suggest someone else shall take it over since "Accounts" tab "Realized PnL" never ever worked correct in NT 7 as soon as commissions are involved.

The only reason I did not complain since under the "Accounts" tab there is the "Cash Value" I really care about while trading. This has been changed in NT 8.

Comment

Today so far so good. "Performance Report" is working as expected.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post xiinteractive  
            Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred